RULES OF COMPETITION
- The different dance groups of the country may participate, in the basic (In TRADITIONAL AND ELITE), middle (In TRADITIONAL AND ELITE), graduates and extracurricular levels with projection. (In the category of graduates, groups representing universities from all over the country enter as long as the dancers present all the documentation without the right to reinforcements of collegiate and extracurricular groups outside the institution).
- The basic and average levels will be divided into TRADITIONAL AND ELITE only as long as they have enrolled at least 10 groups per sub category, in case of not being fulfilled it is globally without subdivisions.
- Each instructor or director will enroll their group in the category they deem relevant, for the TRADITIONAL category in Basic all groups enter except those that were in the first 3 places of the BASIC OFFICIAL REGIONAL FESTIVALS they can automatically compete in the ELITE category; For the TRADITIONAL category in MEDIA, groups consisting of students of the Third Cycle of Basic Education and groups that have not entered the top 10 places of the NATIONAL OFFICIAL MEDIA FESTIVAL will compete. And for the ELITE category all the groups that are in the first places of the ranking at the national level and made up of career students.
- Register a previous number of 10 elite schools, the competition will be held at 4:00 p.m. after extracurricular groups and graduates with dance, please confirm via telephone at 97632642 before registering and paying , by that means they will be notified if they can proceed to the next phase.
- However, each instructor who has been out of the first 10 places IN THE CASE OF THE MEDIA AND THREE IN THE REGIONALS IN THE CASE OF BASIC can compete in the category that he deems appropriate.
- Basic, middle and extracurricular with dance or graduates must register two (2) dances to be raffled leaving the discarded for competition.
- Schools and colleges must present a UNIQUE NUMBER OF 6 COUPLES and at an extracurricular level with a minimum of 6 couples and a maximum of 12 couples, extracurricular groups with dance or graduates a UNIQUE NUMBER OF 6 COUPLES, the instructor can use two dancers from the media group if necessary and as reinforcement to the competition group. INCOME WITH THE GROUP TO AGENCIES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO WHAT THE DANCERS, THE INSTRUCTOR AND THE DIRECTOR ARE.
- Extracurricular groups must present a program of a maximum of 10:00 minutes and a minimum of 8:00 minutes, music, choreography, creativity is the instructor's freedom, adherence to the characteristics of the customs and traditions of our country.
- Extracurricular groups can present any song used in the past by other groups as long as the figures, steps and creativity are characteristic of the instructor.
- If participation with potpourri will be allowed, by groups, extracurricular.
- Extracurricular groups can present dances with lace or synthesized in musical cuts within their choreographic proposal without losing the essence of them in the same way it is totally forbidden for extracurricular groups to make use of commercial or popular music that went out to the market of 2018 to date. We want to promote the rescue of our folk and folk music so there will be a gold point with a value of three for those groups that present 80% of their choreographic proposal in their proposals folkloric and folk music of yesteryear.
- Instructors and directors who participate in several categories repeating dancers should walk a general list to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org a >.
- The instructors responsible for the groups must present cassette, CD, or the storage device with the dance to participate, inform the organizers 5 days in advance, if the group will be accompanied by a musical ensemble.
- If a technical problem arises during the participation of the group in competition, it will have the right to repeat its dance.
- Any group will be disqualified if advice is given by the instructor or by someone who has links with the group.
- If there is an indiscipline problem by instructors or participants of the previous groups, during and after the event, the sanctions will be applied as the case is considered.
- A space will be assigned within the CEBAPN facilities, in classrooms for each group, which will be accompanied by an edecan, each group is responsible for maintaining order, discipline and cleanliness, any anomaly will be reported to the committee Organizer and can be counterproductive in the results obtained in the competition, the edecan will be in charge of verifying that all the personnel entered with the group participate in the dance activities, in case of someone outside this report to the organizing committee and then to the qualifying jury to execute a 10% decrease on the rating earned.
- 18. Instructors are kindly requested to bring their groups semi-prepared before they enter and extracurricular groups may enter with their props until the media competition has begun.
- Extracurricular groups must deliver 8 MANDATORY copies with the name of the group, name of the program and a description of the show to be submitted to the qualifying jury, in case of not presenting this document a cancellation will also be made in the qualification, this will be delivered to a juror responsible for reviewing that each group does not repeat more than 40% of its proposal with programs danced in other years and by the same group.
- Each group must send a clear and beautiful picture of their group with the following information: GROUP NAME, COMPETITION LEVEL, INSTRUCTOR NAME, PLACE OF PROCEDURE to WhatsApp: 97101908 with NELSON RAMIRES or our emails will be uploaded to the ORO LENCA INSTAGRAM account (@orolencahn) and will be put to the vote through likes for the SOCIAL MEDIA award, only the votes of people who like the account will be validated.
- The bars can use any type of instrument and materials to support their groups, they are responsible for the area where they are located and they are asked to pay the highest respect to the other bars, the general public and participating groups, in case of any impasse outside this provision the group they support will be reprimanded with a loss of 10 points in their qualification.
- Clothing will not be qualified, at any of the levels, however, the basic, middle and graduate groups must wear it correctly and must adhere to the norms and standards of the National Folklore Office, this should not necessarily be according to the origin of the dance, as well as extracurriculars if they make use of the official costumes at a certain moment of their show, in case of wearing a suit with different characteristics or incorrectly.
5 points will be subtracted from the qualification obtained and This provision will be informed by the qualifying jury to the organizing committee, only extracurricular groups are free to wear projection costumes.
- The assigned edecan will be responsible for attending to your group DURING the event, we are not committed to finding accommodation, but if a table with approved hotel phone numbers will be published to execute direct contacts.
- We suggest participants to bring jackets or coats as October marks the beginning of the cold season in our city.
- The event is scheduled to close before 6 pm.
- There will be presence of the Police, FUSINA, FIREFIGHTERS AND RED CROSS.
- There will be a dance party At a cost for dancers and instructors of 50.00 LPS and extra people LPS 80.00.
- Tickets for the party will be on sale at the box office of the event during the day, prices at night will be 80.00 general admission without distinctions and it is prohibited to enter weapons, alcoholic beverages, meals or other beverages, the The place where the event will take place will be informed on the day of the event, there will be private security, and the sale of food and drinks, as well as chairs and tables, will be with a national team.
Primary, Secondary and Graduates
Dance will be scored in general according to the following aspects
- Coordination (30 points)
- Rhythm (20 points)
- Expression (30 points)
- Choreography (20 points)
- Coordination (15 points)
- Expression (20 points)
- Rhythm (15 points)
- Costume and props (15 points)
- Creativity (15 points)
- ORIGINALITY (20 points)
NOTE THE ORIGINALITY ASPECT WILL BE ATTENDED BY TWO PEOPLE KNOWING THE WORK OF THE EXTRAESCOLAR GROUPS OF HONDURAS, WHO ARE PREPARING FROM ALREADY TO PERFORM THEIR WORK RESPONSIBLY AND TRANSPARENTLY.
Definitions and Interpretation
- Uniformity of movements and steps in the execution of the dance.
- It is the regular accentuated movement of the dancers according to the musical measures.
- It is the way in which feelings and meanings of dances are expressed through experience, gestures and body movements.
- The way to make the displacements, movements of the dances, figures and correct steps.
- The ability of each group to represent original facts using music, steps, movements, props, clothing and other elements, clearly transmitting the message to the audience.
From the qualifying jury:
- The qualifying jury will be made up of people of recognized capacity in the field of folk dances among them Instructors and compilers with great experience.
- No member of the qualifying jury should have any link with the groups to participate.
- The decision of the qualifying jury is final and will be governed under the guidelines of the established bases.
Of the inscription:
- 650.00 LPS for groups of Basic, 750.00 LPS Medium, 850.00 LPS Graduates or extracurriculars with dance and 1000.00 LPS for extracurriculars with projection, the payment must be made before Saturday, October 26 in the account 213050000696 of Banco de Occidente in favor by Johann Serén Castillo and send the receipt via WHATSAPP to 97632642 to make the payment record in the same way you must place the receipt in the registration system.
- You must fill out a previous form with the registration data of each group via ONLINE for this you must visit www.orolenca.com and register , the form will be available from October 15 to 26 at noon so you must do it in advance.
(MANDATORY) EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THIS DISPOSAL WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENT IN QUALITY OF COMPETITOR .
- On the online platform the basic, middle and graduate groups must register the two dances listed for the raffle.
- At the entrance to the event each instructor must deliver only the payment receipt.
- The organizing committee will deliver tickets for registered dancers online, the instructor and the director of the institution.
- On Monday, October 28, the participation and dance raffle will be held through the Facebook profile of the Folkloric Ballet of Honduras Oro Lenca at 9:00 pm.
- In the case of the institutions that manage all levels, they will be treated in a special way for their entry, but they must register for each level, even if the names of the dancers are repeated.
- Three large garbage bags will be delivered to be used in the area assigned to them and thus maintain cleanliness. PLEASE NOTE.
- Tropies will be awarded first to third place in the básica and media categories with a trophy, graduates will be awarded up to third place. And extaescolares until fourth place.
- The first places will be awarded cash.
- Special prizes will be available to the organizing committee.
- The best dancer and dancer, best bar, best stage presence, best costumes, social media, best choreographic proposal among others will be awarded.
- The first place will be for the group that obtains the highest score during the event with the right to lift the trophy of the highest winner.
All participating Groups will be given an allusive recognition to the event.
- ENTRY FEE FOR CHILDREN 30.00 Lps. AND FOR ADULTS 60 LPS.
- GROUPS OF 30 OR OR INDIVIDUALS WITH ADVANCE NOTICE MAY PAY ONLY 50 LPS. PER PERSON
EL GRANDE DE GRANDES EDICION 2019 will commence on Saturday the 2nd of November at 8:00 AM at EL CENTRO DE EDUCACION BASICA PEDRO NUFIO in La Esperanza, Intibucá, Honduras C.A.
For more information, contact cel .: 97632642 our director Prof. Johann Serén Castillo
QUEEN OF THE NATIONAL FOLKLORE
MEDIA, GRADUATED AND EXTRAESCOLAR GROUPS INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING POSTULAR FOR THE BRIDE OF THE NATIONAL FOLKLORE MAY ENROLL THEIR CANDIDATE TO WHATSAPP 88095733 WITH ALBERTO TOSTA.
- THE CANDIDATE MUST BE STRICTLY DANCER
- SUBMIT IN TYPICAL FANTASY AND FOLKLORIC SUIT
- MANAGE INFORMATION AS MUCH THEORETICAL AS A PRACTICE OF FOLKLORE HONDUREÑO
- THERE IS NO AGE RANGE
- THE WINNER WILL BE AWARDED ONLY AND EXCLUSIVELY WITH BAND, CROWN AND SPECIAL GIFTS.
- THERE WILL BE RECOGNITION FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS.
COMPETITION TO THE BEST COSTUME
INTERESTED PEOPLE OF ALL LEVELS IN THE BEST COSTUME COMPETITION ON THE BIG BIG PARTY CAN BE ENROLLED IN WHATSAPP 98290675 WITH ANDREA CARCAMO THE PARTY IS CASUAL, HOWEVER, THOSE WHO WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MEETING, AS THE DATE IS OPTIMATE YOU CAN DO IT. THE FIRST PLACES WILL BE AWARDED EFFECTIVELY
AYOTE AND PATASTE CONTEST
INTERESTED PEOPLE OF ALL LEVELS THAT COME TO OUR CITY ON DAY 1 OF NOVEMBER, IN THE HOPE THE TRADITION OF EVERY NOVEMBER 1 OF ALL THE SAINTS IS ALREADY DRESSED, BE IT ANYOTE OR A PATENT, GIVING OPENING TO THE CREATIVITY AND LIVING A UNIQUE TRADITION IN HONDURAS, THE NATIONAL CAMERA OF TOURISM AND THE MUNICIPALITY OF HOPE, LAUNCH A KNOWLEDGE TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONTEST, THE AWARDS WILL BE EFFECTIVE THE EVENT WILL BE AT THE SQUARE TIME: 00 PM AND MUSIC, CULTURAL ACTIVITIES AND TASTING OF AYOTE AND FREE PAST.